Compliance / Covid-19 Info Line
- We thank those complying and making the wellness of all New Brunswickers a priority.
- Enforcement is being carried out across the province and is being stepped up with the goal of realizing full compliance.
- Anyone with questions or comments regarding compliance with the state of emergency declaration can call 1-844-462-8387 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. or email email@example.com.
- Peace Officers with the Department of Public Safety are currently conducting compliance checks of businesses. The majority of the businesses checked have been in compliance.
- Anyone who violates, fails to comply with or obstructs any direction, or requirement made pursuant to the Emergency Measures Act commits an offence that carries a fine to a maximum of $10,200.