Know Where to Get Information and Who to Call
For the latest information updates before and during emergency situations – including emergency centre locations and evacuation routes – follow the Town of Saint Andrews’s updates on the Town of Saint Andrews website, Facebook, or listen to your local radio and TV stations.
- Tele-Care is a free, confidential, health advice and information line.: Dial 8-1-1 for access to bilingual, registered nurses, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. In an emergency, call 911 or visit the local emergency department.
- If you immediately need police, a fire truck or an ambulance: Dial 9-1-1
- If the power goes out, call NB Power or report it online: Dial 1-800-663-6272
- For additional questions regarding the Town of Saint Andrews and our process for managing the COVID-19 Pandemic please contact the Town Office at 506 529 5120 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- CHIMO Helpline provides mental health services to those in need call 1-800-667-5005
- Kids Help Phone provides mental health services to those in need call 1-800-668-6868